- Dairy Hill includes 400 residential units including townhomes, row homes, condominiums and other medium to high-density residences.
- Tuscany Hills includes a mix of 765 townhomes and flats
- New Urbanism design principals for project layout and density
- Pedestrian & Bicycle trail connections to Caltrain and Light Rail
- On site storm water retention and treatment
Part of the Communications Hill Specific Plan, the development features a pedestrian-oriented urban community of mixed uses including nearby shopping and dining. Grading for the site included cuts and fills up to 80 feet deep creating 1.8 million cubic yards of cut and 1.8 million cubic yards of fill for the project. The combination of high building density coupled with extensive grade splits and narrow private drives presented major design challenges for all consultants. Extensive design collaboration ensured that the architectural design met the site grading constraints and that the inherent competition for space for utilities and services was well balanced resulting in a successful project and attractive community. Services provided included Conceptual Master Plans and Site Plans, Stormwater Compliance, Entitlement Management and Processing, Civil Engineering, Construction Staking and Landscape Architecture.